Join us for the 2019 Great American Cleanup -- register your event today!
Welcome to the Keep America Beautiful® "My Dashboard" instruction page, where partner organizations can find information on how to register and report your Keep America Beautiful programs, including the Great American Cleanup® as well as access to resources for executing the program.
How to sign up for an account
Visit kab.org and click on "LOG IN' on the top right of the page.
"User Account" page ... click on "Create new account" tab.
- Tell us about your organization
- Select “Registration Type.”
- Select “I am a non-affiliate registering or reporting for a Keep America Beautiful Program."
- Add your “Organization Name.”
- Select “Organization Type” using the drop-down menu.
- Tell us what department you work in (if applicable).
- Let us know if you have a Keep America Beautiful affiliate in your community. Check here to see if one is close by.
- Select “Registration Type.”
- Click on “+” to the right and “Tell us about yourself.”
- Complete your contact information. Please note that you're able to add a separate mailing address, if you would like.
- Click on “+” to the right to “Enter your account information.”
- Select a Username.
- Enter an e-mail address.
- Select and confirm your password.
- Use “CAPTCHA” to confirm you are not a robot.
- Click on “Create Account” to complete your registration. Please make sure you complete all required fields; the system will notify you which fields you missed in red.
- Once completed, you'll receive a confirmation email with instructions on how to access your account.
How to access your account
- Visit kab.org and click on “LOG IN” on top right of page.
- Enter the Username and Password you selected.
- You will be directed to your Dashboard.
Register & Report Events
- Register and report data from your events using the drop-down in the “Register Your Event” section of the “My Dashboard” page.
- Once an event is registered, a corresponding follow-up report will appear in a table below.
- Events can be added cumulatively by selecting a date range in registration. You'll be asked how many events took place in your follow-up report.
- Great American Cleanup – All community improvement events/activities that take place from March 20 through June 20.
- Reports can be saved at any time by using the “Save” button.
- Once report is completed click “Preview” button to review your work, then click the “Submit” button on Preview page to submit your report.
- Keep America Beautiful encourages you to report as you complete events throughout the year to capture the most accurate data and event information.
How to Update User Profile (as needed)
- Click on “User Profile” under “Profile & Reports” column.
- A new tab on your web browser will be opened displaying the sections of account information:
- Click on “Tell us about your organization” to update your organization's name, and your role within the organization.
- Click on “Tell us about yourself” to update your contact information.
- Click on “Enter your account information” to update Username, E-mail address, and confirm Password.
- Click the green “Save” button on the bottom of the page to save your changes.
- Close the tab in your web browser to return to My Dashboard.
Click here and enter your zip code to find your closest affiliate to participate in a local Great American Cleanup event.
Looking for more information about the Great American Cleanup? Contact us!
Looking for general information about Keep America Beautiful Information? Contact us!