Keep America Beautiful conducts two significant awards programs — the Vision for America Award, honoring corporate social responsibility among America's leading corporations and considered among the most prestigious industry recognitions, and our National Awards Program, which celebrates achievements by Keep America Beautiful affiliates, individuals and other community organizations in making America a cleaner, greener and more beautiful place to live.
Vision for America Award
Since 1986, Keep America Beautiful's Vision for America Award has been presented annually to a corporation whose commitment to corporate social responsibility and sustainability have significantly enhanced civic, environmental and social stewardship throughout the U.S.
View the Vision for America Award's past recipients.
Read about the 2016 Vision for America Award recipient, Honeywell.
Read about the 2015 Vision for America Award recipient, Caterpillar.
For more information about the Vision for America Award -- or if you would like your company to be considered as a potential honoree -- please contact Susanne Woods, director, Vision for America Award.
Keep America Beautiful's National Awards program recognizes the best of the best among our network of community-based affiliates, leading corporate partners and individual volunteers across the country who have committed to delivering cleaner, greener and more beautiful communities.
- Individual Achievement Awards
- Carolyn Crayton Award
- Iron Eyes Cody Award
- Mrs. Lyndon B. Johnson Award
- Sue Smith Professional Leadership Award
- William (Bill) Nash Award
- Young Professional Award
- National Awards
- Community Improvement Awards
- Law Enforcement Recognition Awards
- Youth and Education Awards
- Affiliate Awards
- Innovation Awards
- State Affiliate Innovation Awards
- Keep America Beautiful Program Awards
- America Recycles Day Awards
- Cigarette Litter Prevention Program Awards
- Great American Cleanup Awards
- State Agency Partnership Recognition Awards
Questions? Contact Lauren Conte