KAB Grant Programs
No Grants Available At This Time
- 2015 KAB/UPS Community Tree Planting Grants (closed)
- 2015 KAB/Lowe's Community Improvement Grants (closed)
- 2015 Dr Pepper Snapple Bin Grants (closed)
- 2015 KAB/Waste Management Think Green Grants (closed)
- 2015 Coca-Cola Bin Grants (closed)
- 2015 AB/KAB Community Restoration Grants (closed)
- 2014 Dow/KAB Community Paint Donation Program (closed)
- 2014 Littering Is Wrong Too Grants (closed)
- 2014 Cigarette Litter Prevention Grant Program (closed)
- 2014 Lowe's/KAB Community Improvement Grants (closed)
- 2014 WM/KAB Think Green Grant Program (closed)
- 2014 UPS/KAB Community Tree & Recovery Tree Planting Grants (closed)
- 2014 Dr Pepper Snapple Group/KAB Public Park Recycling Bin Grant Program (closed)
- Troy Bilt/KAB Taking Root Grant (closed)
Before you get started...
- Is your affiliate in good standing and eligible to apply for the grant?
WATCH YOUR FILE SIZE! No one file should be larger than 1MB! The ideal application is one document (either Word doc or PDF) with pictures embedded within the document. Click here for a sample application.
Plan and prepare, don’t rush. Give yourself enough time (1-2 weeks if possible) to prepare the grant application.
Deadlines. Will you be able to meet the program due date/execute the project on-time?
Grant writing. Who in your organization is best suited to effectively write the grant proposal?
Edit and proof. Arrange with colleagues, department heads or mentors to review a first draft to make sure you are on the mark.
Questions? Contact Grace Massinello: firstname.lastname@example.org or 203. 659.3032