2015 National Conference
The National Conference is Keep America Beautiful’s premier annual educational and training forum presented for the benefit of our national affiliate network and participating organizations.
In 2014, Keep America Beautiful proudly engaged community leaders across the United States, the Caribbean and Canada through three days of training, which allowed for the sharing of best practices, networking and leadership teaching opportunities in Charlotte, NC.
The 2015 Conference will be held January 27th through 29th, 2015 at the Omni Shoreham Hotel in Washington, D.C. and Keep America Beautiful seeks dynamic presentations that inform community leaders about proven practices, innovative programs, and motivate the pursuit of excellence to engage constituents and community members.
Keep America Beautiful and the Conference offer an outstanding platform that:
- Offers a unique opportunity for participants to expand their knowledge base, share their challenges and successes, and network with their peers from across the country.
- Provides essential training opportunities for the professional development of the local and state affiliates that are otherwise unavailable and unaffordable.
- Engages attendees through a robust agenda that provides a wide range of information on topics and trends of national interest and in our focus areas − litter prevention, waste reduction and recycling, and beautification and community greening − as well as global issues.
- Empowers our affiliates to strengthen and grow more successful programs at the state and local level.
- Provides KAB Partners with a national platform to showcase their corporate commitment to environmental stewardship, sustainability, and community improvement through sponsorship and scholarship opportunities.
- Reaches 1,200 communities in rural, suburban and urban locations, such as the top nine U.S. metro areas with populations of 5 million or more.
- Showcases and celebrates the affiliate network’s outstanding programs through an Affiliate Awards ceremony.
For more information about the conference, please contact April Wennerstrom, Director, Affiliate Services at 203-659-3036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in supporting the National Conference or becoming a sponsor, please call Meredith Lynch, National Conference, Corporate Relations at 203.659.3024 or email@example.com.
2015 National Conference
Our 2015 National Conference will take place in Washington, DC on January 27-29, 2015. Register today!