2016 National Conference
Imagine. Transform. Inspire.
The National Conference is Keep America Beautiful’s premier annual educational and training forum presented for the benefit of our national affiliate network and participating organizations.
The 2016 National Conference will be held February 1 - 3, 2016 at the Hilton Walt Disney World in Orlando, FL.
Agenda and discussion topics include:
- The growing concern surrounding litter, blight and its cost (environmental and economic) to communities
- How utilizing KAB’s behavior change strategies have positive lasting impact
- Translating how and why we measure (outcomes) into increased economic benefit (outputs)
- Learn about engaging and enduring activities to effect long-term community transformation
- Networking opportunities with affiliates from across the country
Discussions and sessions will allow for a better understanding of litter and its growing concerns in municipalities, cities, towns and
communities across the network. We will explore marine/water based debris and produce activities and other groups/initiatives to link the economic development and quality of life that communities strive to positively achieve.
Keep America Beautiful and the National Conference continue to offer an outstanding platform that:
- Offers a unique opportunity for participants to expand their knowledge base, share their challenges and successes, and network with their peers from across the country.
- Provides essential training opportunities for the professional development of the local and state affiliates that are otherwise unavailable and unaffordable.
- Engages attendees through a robust agenda that provides a wide range of information on topics and trends of national interest and in our focus areas − litter prevention, waste reduction and recycling, and beautification and community greening − as well as global issues.
- Empowers our affiliates to strengthen and grow more successful programs at the state and local level.
- Provides KAB Partners with a national platform to showcase their corporate commitment to environmental stewardship, sustainability, and community improvement through sponsorship and scholarship opportunities.
- Reaches 1,200 communities in rural, suburban and urban locations, such as the top nine U.S. metro areas with populations of 5 million or more.
- Showcases and celebrates the affiliate network’s outstanding programs through an Awards ceremony.
For more information about the conference or for submitting a session proposal, please contact April Wennerstrom, Director, Affiliate Services at 203-659-3036 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are interested in supporting the National Conference or becoming a sponsor, please call Meredith Lynch, National Conference, Corporate Relations at 203.659.3024 or email@example.com.
Our 2015 National Conference took place in Washington, DC on January 27-29, 2015.
Everyone connected on so many levels ! tintup.com/kab2015