The National Conference is Keep America Beautiful’s premier annual educational and training forum presented for the benefit of our national affiliate network and participating organizations.
In 2013, Keep America Beautiful will proudly celebrate our 60th anniversary of leadership and commitment to improving America’s communities at our National Conference.
Keep America Beautiful and the Conference offer an outstanding platform that:
- Offers a unique opportunity for participants to expand their knowledge base, share their challenges and successes, and network with their peers from across the country.
- Provides essential training opportunities for the professional development of the local and state affiliates that are otherwise unavailable and unaffordable.
- Engages attendees through a robust agenda that provides a wide range of information on topics and trends of national interest and in our focus areas − litter prevention, waste reduction and recycling, and beautification and community greening − as well as global issues.
- Empowers our affiliates to strengthen and grow more successful programs at the state and local level.
- Provides KAB Partners with a national platform to showcase their corporate commitment to environmental stewardship, sustainability, and community improvement through sponsorship and scholarship opportunities.
- Reaches 1,200 communities in rural, suburban and urban locations, such as the top nine U.S. metro areas with populations of 5 million or more.
- Showcases and celebrates the affiliate network’s outstanding programs through an Affiliate Awards ceremony.
National Conference 2013
Please contact Meredith Lynch, Director, National Conference, Corporate Relations at 203.659.3024 or email@example.com if you are interested in becoming a sponsor.
If you would like to attend the conference, please click here for more information.
January 29 – 31, 2013